[TR] Lucas Driving Lights

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 19:27:09 MST 2008

I installed the Lucas knockoff driving lights on my 3A and just today wired
them in with relay, etc.  These lights are incredibly poorly focused.   Are
they truly just for show?  One light makes a broad area of light with a  ring
around the outside and the other has a very bright spot at about the 10:00
o'clock position and the rest is scattered.  Had I known this I would have  put
them on and not wired them.  I have a flashlight that is better than  that!
They do nothing for driving.  Ergo, a misnomer; driving  lights.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************Get movies delivered to your mailbox. One month free from