[TR] TR 7/8 bumpers

john taylor jat1127 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:00:29 MST 2008

LIsters,

 Does anyone on the list have experience with a company called:
Morspeedperformance.com?

 These folks are on the web offering several body kits/parts for MGB amd the
TR 7/8. As anyone perchased from them? How is the fit and finish?

 I like the looks of the TR 8 bumpers but when I emailed them and they say
they are not taking orders at this time.  John John TaylorGreenfield, Ma
Gloucester, Ma USA. * ALWAYS BE SAFE * Life is not a race.....you do not want
to finish first.