[TR] tuning webers

David Brady dmb993 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 16:07:30 MST 2008

Folks,

Thanks for your help. Here's what I'm running:

Three 40DCOE's,
Idle: 65F8
Air Corrector: 145
Emulsion: F11
Main: 125
Accel Pump Jet: 40
Aux Venturi: 45
Choke: 30mm

The motor is reasonably high performance. A lot of
work was done porting the intake runners and the head.
It's dyno-ed at 170hp.

I'm far from Weber expert. I'll try to get my hands on some
tutorial, but I don't really know where to start. It does idle
good, so maybe we can assume that the idle jets and the
progression circuits are good. It runs great above 3000rpm's
so the main's are probably fine. My first inclination is accelerator
pumps. Thanks for your help.

David Brady
'68 TR250