[TR] [6pack] Painting brake calipers?

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 20:41:59 MST 2008

 Stan,

Where do I start?? I did take mine apart, with no problems at all.? I used a bench grinder with a wire brush attached, as well as multiple coats of naval jelly, x-acto knives, small screwdrivers and many other implements I cant remember.? But I am certain there was no rust left when I finished.? I just used tape, and small pieces of cloth to cover and fill holes before painting.? I cant remember exactly what I used for final paint prep.? But it seems to have worked well, whatever it was.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108