[TR] [6pack] Painting brake calipers?

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 19:13:17 MST 2008

 Hi Joe,

I just used some Dupli-color hi-temp paint and painted mine red.? The paint has stood up quite nicely though there is always brake dust to dull the look.? You can see the before and after pictures at the triumphowners web site listed below.? The prep work took most of the time.? The paint work was pretty simple.? Sorry, I lost the close-up pics of the calipers on the car with my KN wheels when my hard drive bit the dust.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108