[TR] speaking of tires

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Nov 5 23:03:20 MST 2008

> Running 35 PSI, doesn't that take a toll on one's suspension,
> or is it quite fine to run above 30 PSI in a TR4-6??

Doesn't seem to cause any problems on my TR3A, but of course it depends a
lot on the tires you have installed.

I don't think it's a question of harming the suspension in any way; only
that the handling sometimes becomes unpredictable with higher tire
pressures.  But I always look for the pressure that gives me the best
handling; and with some tires that has been as high as 35 psi.

Randall