[TR] speaking of tires

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 10:46:11 MST 2008

I have not had a problem with the Kumho 165-15 tires on the TR4.  The car sits on them all winter. I keep about 35 PSI in them.

--
62 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 07 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 93 Suburban, 94 Miata C-package, 79 Caterham 7
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier

From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg at yahoo.com>