[TR] heater control cable -TR6

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Mon Nov 3 14:50:27 MST 2008

At the recent Triumphest at Lake Tahoe, someone(?) was selling a 1/4 turn ball
style valve that they said was for a Rambler! It seemed to have the same
mechanical properties and appeared to be a good physical replacement for the
stock valve without the physical problems! They wanted $60 or $65 for it, I
passed on it but a friend did buy one. As far as I know he hasn't installed it
in his TR6 yet though!

I did a web search and did not find anything quite like the ones this guy was
selling.

Good luck,

Jim