[TR] Etiquette

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 12:12:36 MST 2008

In a message dated 11/2/2008 8:25:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Dave1massey at cs.com writes:

In a  message dated 11/2/2008 7:05:08 AM Central Standard Time,
yellowtr at adelphia.net writes:
> Starting this year, my wife of 34  years decided that she would like to go
> with
> me when I  attend car hops and other events. Not sure if she finally
decided
>  that if you cant beat them join them or "empty nest syndrome".

Sometimes it takes a close friend or realtive to divorce a philandering
husband for the SO's to realize that cars are not a threat to their place  in
the
pecking order.

Dave

My wife became really enthusiastic when we began sharing the driving,
especially on rallies. She's an excellent driver, and I enjoy navigation. It  made a
huge difference.
Mike Moore

Engineering  Manager
CL Moore & Associates, Inc.