[TR] GT6 engine still seized

Jerrold Le Tourneau jerrold.letourneau at verizon.net
Sat May 31 15:35:33 MDT 2008

Hello all -

Well, I 've trying the Marvel Mystery oil for a week now and still can't
turn the engine by hand.  I am pretty sure the clutch is not engaged.  I
move the car when in neutral.  I tried putting the car in 1st gear and
all I can get is the car to slid not able to get it to move forward at
all.  When I garaged the car all was well.  Not sure why everything is
seized and not sure where to go from here.  I tried all the previous
suggestions so now I need something new.

Jerry

68 GT6 Mk1