[TR] TR6 4-pot Caliper Info - response

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Sat May 31 06:59:03 MDT 2008

Tony Gordon wrote:
> In my haste, I deleted the email from some poor soul who had asked about
> Toyota 4-pot calipers for a TR6 ... details here
> http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?MfrCode=A1C&MfrPartNumber=1982
> 0&PartType=5003&PTSet=A
>
> You can search around and get the caliper for less than the AAP $70 if you
> look hard.  Don't forget, you will need to adapt the rigid line connection as
> per all the excellent articles out there on the conversion.
>
> **************************************
> Tony Gordon
> 72 TR6

> http://www.vtr.org
>

> Triumphs at autox.team.net
>
> You are subscribed as tedtsimx at bright.net
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Tony, you do not have to adapt the hard line. We make a stainless steel
braid hose that goes directly into the caliper.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022