[TR] tr3 lug nuts

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Thu May 29 19:50:16 MDT 2008

If they are the same as TR6 nuts, let me know if John does not have them.

Craig
72 TR6

From: John Herrera <jrherrera90 at hotmail.com>
Date: 2008/05/29 Thu AM 11:09:47 CDT
To: richard triplett <rtriplett25 at yahoo.com>, triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] tr3 lug nuts

> Some time ago, TS75434L had wire wheels installed.> Fortunately, spacers
were used so that steel wheels> could be put back on. I prefer the look and
safety of> steel wheels and have acquired a full set with nice> hub caps. Only
thing I need now is 16 lug nuts.> > Moss motors wants $2.30/ea and TRF wants
$3/ea.> Instead of spending $35-40 for a set, I was hoping to> see if anyone
here has some old lug nuts laying> around. I'm not expecting free, but hoping
for> significantly less than the above prices. Please email> me. Thanks!

I think I have some, Richard.

Let me look.

John H.
http://www.vtr.org