[TR] TR3 inline fuel filter

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 08:28:36 MDT 2008

If you go to your LFAPS ask for their catalogue of fuel filters.  There are
many in there that have threaded fittings for connectors.  There are standard
thread and metric thread types.  You can also look at Summitracing.com.  One
caveat about summit is that many of their photos do not represent the actual
product.

It may take a while but you can probably find a filter that will connect
inline with your fuel lines.

Best regards,
Tom