[TR] TR 4 Brakes

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed May 28 08:34:06 MDT 2008

> The adjusters do operate on both shoes. And the wheel
> cylinder should be free to slide back and forth. Therefore,
> how is one "adjusting just the one shoe" unless the handbrake
> is partially engaged?

Beats me, Andy, I'm on your side.  The adjusters do work on both sides
(except the early Lockheed front drums which had separate adjusters for each
shoe) and I've never set the handbrake while adjusting the shoes.

But if Brian found something that works for him then more power to him.

Just don't let the PETA folk find out about the animal sacrifice !
<<G>>

Randall