[TR] Tranny whine

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Tue May 27 19:00:09 MDT 2008

Well,
  I believe have hit the nail on the head.
Now that the transmission is full again I can see the leak, rear
seal!!!!
I guess the main shaft bearing or bushing is what has been overheated.
I Just drove it another 20 miles and everything worked fine, except
for the whine of course.
After leaving here and somewhere between here and Yipsilanti I will
try and locate a rebuilt tranny, the last one I got was from a place
in Texas, but of course I don't remember their name.
I don't know about going to another driveshaft until after I talk to
Herman, but it sounds like a good idea.
Again I appreciate all the comments from you all and I will nurse it
along until I get it replaced.
Tony Cascio
58TR3A
TS27093L