[TR] TR250 Fuel Line

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Sun May 25 14:02:43 MDT 2008

Hi,

I have been trying to get my wife's TR250 running.  After I decided it wasn't
getting fuel, I noticed the fuel filter was collapsed.  I got to looking
around and discovered a rubber hose in the gas line right below the fuel
tank.

This rubber hose has two 90 degree bends - very sharp bends.  I quickly
decided this was the problem.  When I straightened  the bends out gas started
flowing out of the gas line near the engine where I has removed the fuel
filter.

So obviously, I need to replace that rubber hose.  My questions are:

What size would the hose be?  5/16?
Should it really have bends in it?  The catalog makes it look straight.

Thanks,
Roger Elliott