[TR] GT6 Engine Seized - Best way to get unstuck?

Jerrold Le Tourneau jerrold.letourneau at verizon.net
Sat May 24 13:46:28 MDT 2008

Hello all-

So I have been bad and not started the car for over 6 months.  Problem
is that the engine seems to be frozen.  I can not turn it over by hand
and I tried putting car in gear and rocking it. but can not get the
engine to budge.  All was fine when I garaged it.  The starter turns but
won't engage.  So I am kind of stuck.  What next to try to unfreeze
it?   I am fearing having to do a whole tear down (removing gearbox) to
get things corrected.  Just hate to do that if there is an easier way.

Any suggestions?

Jerry
1968 GT6 Mk1