[TR] Plug wire recommendations? Was "Yellow plugs"

Skip Gurnee skip47 at clearwire.net
Sat May 24 09:12:42 MDT 2008

Magnecor has the best wires anywhere, period. (NFI, just a satisfied
customer).  They're in Michigan, and have a design already listed for your
car; just choose which size wire you want.  The 7mm wires are p/n 4778, they
were $38 last year.  Call 248-471-9505, they can ship in less than a week.
Best,
Skip Gurnee
64TR4
66 TR4A