[TR] Stag diff rebuilt

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu May 22 15:35:43 MDT 2008

> Did you ever get a reply on this?

Hi Eric :

I got several replies.  The one that seems most practical is to just install
the carrier and ring gear, then use a big screwdriver to jam the carrier.
(Thanks, Mike !)

However, while I don't know much about Spitfire differentials, I suspect
this problem does not apply to them.
I believe on the Spit you can simply drill a flat bar so it can be bolted to
the input flange, then use the bar & flange to keep the pinion from turning
while tightening (or loosening) the nut.

Randall - currently waiting for bearings, seals & shims to come in.