[TR] Good paint shop in the DC metro area?

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Thu May 22 08:11:58 MDT 2008

Bill,

Did not ever see a response for this.  Motorhead in Fairfax recommends:
Manassas Quality Auto Body- 703 368 5715
Fairfax Quality Auto Body- 703 591 6090
Classic Coachworks- 540 754 9366

I would also call Mountjoy's on the other side of the beltway and ask for a recommendation.

Craig H. Nicholls
1972 Triumph TR6