[TR] shipping a TR roadster

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:17:28 MDT 2008

About two years ago I used Intercity Lines to move my TR4 from Rhode Island
to Sausalito, CA. It was truly door-to-door : the same driver and truck all
the way. My car happened to be first on so it wasn't moved. It was a white
glove job, and my LBO was accompanied by far more valuable vehicles.
Covered, of course. Pricey at $1830, but totally worry-free.
Good luck
John Howard