[TR] roadster shipping

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Wed May 14 07:15:15 MDT 2008

In a message dated 5/13/2008 11:25:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
brad.kahler at 141.com writes:

I know  what winds can do.  I was hauling a Herald for Andy Mace and had
the  boot lid try to tear itself off because of a horrific cross wind on
I-90  west of Cleveland (sorry Andy!).  Ever since then I've been leary
of  what damage the winds can do to our cars.

==AM==
Luckily for both of us, those little pot-metal hinges held up, and the only
real damage to the lid was an easily straightened front left corner! You're
forgiven, Brad. ;-)

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

favorites at AOL Food.