[TR] roadster shipping

Brad Kahler brad.kahler at 141.com
Tue May 13 21:18:02 MDT 2008

Interesting.

My biggest worry about using an open carrier is the fact that the doors
on the roadster are suicide doors.  I'm afraid of a big bump or
something knocking the doors open and the wind then trying to tear them
off.

I know what winds can do.  I was hauling a Herald for Andy Mace and had
the boot lid try to tear itself off because of a horrific cross wind on
I-90 west of Cleveland (sorry Andy!).  Ever since then I've been leary
of what damage the winds can do to our cars.

Brad