[TR] Adjusting the TR3 rear brakes

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue May 13 20:40:04 MDT 2008

Excellent question, we should ask Brian Watts from the VTR web site.
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/brake-adjustment.shtml

Me thinks he was not making a TR3 specific comment.  I would probably take a
shot and say abaout 1/2 the full throw of the lever.

Of course, after you do anything with brakes, take is slow and test them
well before getting back onto the road!

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO