[TR] I'm looking for a free program where I can mark up a digital photo

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun May 11 16:58:30 MDT 2008

There's a few out there that are really good.

http://www.faststone.org/index.htm

http://www.irfanview.com/

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/family/  I think Photoshop Express
is now a freebie

Or just go to Download.com and search on photo editing programs and then
pick a free one

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection