[TR] I'm looking for a free program where I can mark up a digital photo

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sun May 11 16:30:37 MDT 2008

On 11 May 2008 at 9:55, sujit roy wrote:

> Can some one point me to a free sofware where I can mark up a
> digital photo?  I want to put  arrows and text on the photo of
> some stag bits.

If you one of the later versions of Winders, f'rexample XP, right-
click on it and select Edit.  It should bring up Paint.  You can draw
arrows manually, especially in a zoom level (try Cntrl-PageDown first
or go to View/Zoom), and you can add text easily.  Don't need
anything more just to add text and arrows.  You can choose what
format to save it.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com