[TR] Commercial message - Import Carlisle

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Fri May 9 13:58:14 MDT 2008

Hello list. Just a follow-up to our previous announcement about Import
Carlisle.  I will be there Thursday afternoon through about 4 pm
Saturday, spaces D80 & 81. If there is something you want me to bring
along, please let me know. Packing will take place Wednesday so we need
any orders as soon as we can. Will have usual stock of stainless steel
braid brake lines, gear reduction starters, springs and other suspension
components, etc. Also some used engines, including Rover 3.9 short
blocks, gearboxes and other "stuff". Thanks for your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022