[TR] Ruining rheostats

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Thu May 8 20:29:47 MDT 2008

 John,

Sounds like you have found your problem.? By your own description the problem only occurs when you tighten down the wood fascia.? Sounds like you are pinching a wire somewhere when you tighten things down.? Take a closer look and see what you find.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)