[TR] [6pack] Replacing TR6 hood

Joe Laurito trglory at comcast.net
Wed May 7 12:45:17 MDT 2008

Bob;

I just finished my TR6 (she's ready for the Carlisle show next week) and did
it the exact same way as you. I was going to inquire about the trouble I'm
having with the left rear corner of the hood being higher than the fender,
but I see that you have the same problem too. I have the rubber cone
adjusted down as far as it will go but it's still not enough. BTW, while I
was putting the car back together, I installed Art Lipp's throttle shaft
bushings and I have to tell you that it went together as slick as a skid
mark! What a great design; thanks Art.

Joe