[TR] new key or switch

January Williams january at chemeketa.edu
Tue May 6 13:57:45 MDT 2008

You don't say what model you have . . .
The big TRs like my 4A have a code stamped on the lock cylinder that can
be used to source a new key.

That's what I did for my trunk/boot and glove box; got them from Pete
Groh. Mine were all FS 9xx series.
check out his site, lots of useful info . . .

http://britishcarkeys.com/

January
66 TR4A CTC74217 LO

Message: 1