[TR] new key or switch

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Tue May 6 10:33:45 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Loy <paradise.712002 at yahoo.com>

...one of the nightmares is dropping your
keys in the lake.  After a year of good living, I did
it yesterday. ... Should I replace the entire switch?  Can a good
locksmith make one?  Suggestions/advice from the list
please?  Thanks in advance

==AM==
Bryan, which model car are we talking about? A good locksmith should be
able to make a key, and that should be cheaper or at least a bit faster
than putting in a new switch.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>