[TR] [Spits] A movie NOT for Triumph fans -

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Tue May 6 06:16:50 MDT 2008

On 6 May 2008 at 10:09, Bill Davies wrote:

> Any Jaguar lover who has seen what was done the Mk2s used in the
> filming of Mona Lisa will know what I mean!

I remember a Jaguar E-type (or if you prefer, XK-E) was trashed in at
least one episode of The Rockford Files, a nice looking, driving
example, so it appeared.  Of course this was back when E's were a
dime a dozen, well okay, make that twenty-five cents a dozen.  And
the trashed one might not really have been the one they used for the
driving scenes.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com