[TR] Suspension stability.

Tony Gordon triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Mon May 5 17:28:49 MDT 2008

But the car will be so short, can you be sure it will stable at that speed?
(and I think it will weigh a lot too, so the tires might be questionable at
that speed/weight combination!).  The good news is that there aren't too
many speed traps that can measure that kind of speed .... are you planning
on using the MkI or II improbability drive?
Tony Gordon
72 TR6