[TR] [6pack] Carbon on top of pistons - engine experts please help!

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon May 5 09:54:16 MDT 2008

> Does anyone have any thoughts to the validity of his actions?

It does work, at least to some extent, and has been around for a long, long
time (longer than I have).  But the real "old time" mechanics didn't bother
with sissy garden sprayers, they just slowly (!) poured from a cup right
into the intake.

Personally, I would rather just go find a back road and run it at full
output for awhile, which will also help clean out combustion chamber
deposits (assuming it's now running cleanly).

Randall