[TR] FW: Miata Seat Bracket Kit in Design Phase

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 09:28:54 MDT 2008

Not all Miata seats are the same.  There have been three, soon to be four,
versions of the Miata.  It will pay to notice which version the people are
discussing.  I have hear of several people puting the early version in
MGBs.Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA '63 TR3B TCF587L That ain't a scrap pile,
that is my car! See it moves!> Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:52:04 -0400> From:
N197TR4 at cs.com> To: tswhitez123 at hotmail.com; 75teer6 at gmail.com;
6pack at autox.team.net; triumphs at autox.team.net> CC: seanax at iowalaser.com;
vinttr4 at geneseo.net> Subject: Re: [TR] Miata Seat Bracket Kit in Design Phase>
> aha! good timing.> > we hear from mr. cronin that it has been done the the
UK. he also reports that it may require reversing the locations of the seats.>
> he would like to this and we have put his name on the list> > at the moment
it appears that the kit (rh & lh) would likely follow the seats, but this has
not been fully explored and proven.> > Miata seats in a TR3! comfort and
style...and affordable.> > would you like your name on the list?> > uncle jack
& joe > > >> >Will Miata seats fit in a TR3A?> >> >Best regards,> >Tom> >> >>