[TR] Down Memory Lane-Social Interaction In a Sports car

John Herrera jrherrera90 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 14:08:16 MDT 2008

> An MGB is a chick magnet.> > I know this because my MGB broke down so much I
struck up a friendship with> the Counter Girl at the local Foreign Car parts
store. We started dating after> she found me the only MGB tag light in North
America.> > John H.
Oliver asks:

Not sure what you're asking, Oliver.

And.... we were together for eight years and.... then she threw me out....

And... it's mildly humorous to refer to a car as a chick magnet because it
broke down so much I got to know the Parts Girl well... Not worth a belly
laugh or guffaw, but maybe a slight smile or chuckle.

And... it's also mildly humorous to me that finding parts for a guy is a way
to seduce him...

That's all I can think of. Maybe no one here shares my sense of humor!

John H.