[TR] Down Memory Lane-Social Interaction In a Sports car

John Herrera jrherrera90 at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 10:39:37 MDT 2008

> Chip, I think I know of which you speak...> > In college I once double dated
in a MGA. I was the one on the luggage rack.> > My MG TD was not the date
place to be at a Drive In Movie or most any other > place in 1960. (And I was
varsity wrestling agile at 137 lbs) Joe

An MGB is a chick magnet.

I know this because my MGB broke down so much I struck up a friendship with
the Counter Girl at the local Foreign Car parts store. We started dating after
she found me the only MGB tag light in North America.

John H.