[TR] [6pack] Blank Window Sticker

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Fri May 2 16:40:00 MDT 2008

I love MG's  no matter how old or young. Spent a fun day a few weeks back with a friend who owns a
'73 MGB Roadster. We did about 200 miles in the day and both drove it. If I had the space (and the
available cash) I wouldn't hesitate to have a B or a Midget as well as the PI and short-term
Spitfire - but the Midget would have to have the 'A' series engine.

Jon (traitor in the camp) Mac