[TR] Cloth car cover

Arakelian, Peter arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Fri May 2 12:36:35 MDT 2008

I live in the Santa Barbara area.
First you probably won't see any rain or moisture for the next six
months in California.
I have a "ultralon" car cover on my TR6 which lives under a car port.
Have had it for 5 years so far.
It is compact - stores small.  It is very water resistant, but still
breathes.  Yes it does leave a little residue on the car, but that is
the nature of most car covers I have seen.  Keeps, dust and other
residue out very well. Does not scratch or damage the paint.
The thing most people do not fully appreciate is a car cover is not a
garage.
The car capsule is an excellent alternative.  It will also protect the
car from hard force damage. There is both an indoor and outdoor version.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6