[TR] On the Road Again........

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu May 1 21:04:16 MDT 2008

Well folks......I got the car back on the road again...............just the
basics, tranny tunnel and driver's seat! Noisy, dirty, smelly from manifold
paint and anti-seize but running! The hydraulic clutch feels
great........... it reminds me of my last Audi......light and smooth. The 5
speed tranny slides into gear so easily though I need to learn where 3rd is!
The Nissan diff is smooth and quiet too..... Well, I really won't know how
quiet everything is until I get the whole interior back together. But for
now everything is great. There's some updates on my site but I need to work
on the 5 speed section. We had a couple of starts and stops and start overs
there! Oh yea...........and there's no fluid leaks anywhere.......obviously
it's no longer a British car! It's a Triota or a Triissan.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,