[TR] [6pack] Jon MacCartney Stag acquisition and repair fund

emanteno at comcast.net emanteno at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 19:34:26 MST 2008

From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr at adelphia.net>

> Irv,
>
> You guys are so lucky to be working on that car. It sounds like fun when a
> bunch of guys get together for a job like this.
>
> How many do you have in the crew?

There were 11 of us today, the suspension team and the interior team. 2 weeks ago, we had 11 also. I'm not sure how many have signed up to help, but there are at least 25 people who have volunteered on this project.

> Now are we going to have to organize another fundraiser for all the beer you
> must be drinking?

Actually, I don't think anyone had any beer today until we were finished with the work. We had some very excellent lasagna, courtesy of Mrs. Stagmeiser.

I'm sure photos will be posted somewhere soon.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL
34 years and counting in ISOA, and I'm still having fun