[TR] Jon MacCartney Stag acquisition and repair fund

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 30 08:49:20 MST 2008

Many thanks to all of you who contributed generously to this effort.

We have also received donations from many who did not even make pledges.

thank you again!

we're getting ready to close down this phase, and would really appreciate
receiving the donations of those of you who pledged but have not yet
contributed.

The stag has been acquired; from what I understand its now in kit form!

Let's all do what we can, and give jonmac a big welcome when he comes
stateside in 2009!!!!!

Please send donations to:
 Red River Triumph Club
 c/o Sumton Network Services, Inc.