[TR] spring cleaning

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sat Mar 29 11:39:46 MST 2008

Fellow Triumphirazzi and Spitfirazzi,

My better half has asked me to clean some of the car parts out of her
gardening shed.  So in the interest of domestic tranquility I am
therefore discarding (finally) a bunch of stuff that came with or off
of the Spitfire or GT6.  Some of it might be useful to any of you
doing a restoration to original appearance.  Yours for the pick-up:

8 steel wheels, oval-hole, painted silver, good condition though
probably all not totally perfectly round.  I was driving on them
before replacing wheels and tires, but that was some years ago.
Those from the Spitfire are stamped 5Jx13x22.  Those from the GT6 are
stamped 4.5x13x88.

4 chrome trim rings from the GT6 wheels, bright and shiny (more or
less).

4 plastic spring-loaded center hubcaps for the Spitfire, gray with
"Triumph" in blue letters across the center.

Also 3 steel gold-colored unsloted wheels of unknown source, probably
came with but certainly not on the GT6.

If these aren't useful to any of you (and I don't really expect they
would be) they'll be thrown out.

Also free for the pick-up but not to be pitched:

GT6 hatch with window and rear latch, good condition.
Various side and door glass pieces for the GT6.

And we have a nice rear-tine garden tiller for sale, power drive
wheel snad power reverse.  Its 0-60 time is quite good if you figure
the 60 aa cm/sec.  No hardtop available though.

No, there are no racing parts.  Sorry.

Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com