[TR] TR6 rocker assembly oiling

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Wed Mar 26 11:03:30 MST 2008

TriumphTune started (perhaps a decade ago!) delivering the external
rocker oiling line with a 'special' banjo bolt that significantly
restricts the flow to the rockers, to address some of the over-oiling
problems. They'll sell you this part separately; I don't know the part
number, but they understand the description.

Another possibility to consider, though I'm not entirely certain that
it's an issue with the 6, is that the cylinder head gasket might be put
on incorrectly such that the oil passage between block and head is
closed off.

Best,
chris