[TR] TR6 rocker assembly oiling

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 26 07:52:30 MST 2008

I have terrible rocker noise and believe it to be lack of oil north of the
valves too, and was considering adding the external oil line that is so
commonly discussed. Then I read Randall's parting comments "I'd probably try
that again, even though it eventually cost me a broken piston last time I
tried it." ACK! Randall, you should be a novelist with cliffhangers like
that! Can you elaborate just a bit???

Is there anyone out there that HAS added this external oiler successfully
and has cured top end issues??

Brian
67 TR4a

Message: 2