[TR] Uprated front axles

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Mar 22 08:32:55 MST 2008

>    I'm planning on rebuilding the front end on my TR6 and was
> wondering about A.R.E.'s uprated spindles.  The car is a
> street driver and I've never noticed any brake kick back in a
> turn.  Is this something I should
> include in a complete rebuild?

IMO, no, not if you're not having any problems with the original ones.

I do think it's a quality product; and I will be installing them myself
(along with the spacers) because I have had problems with pad knock-back.
But if the stock ones work for you and your driving style, I see no reason
to do the upgrade.

Randall