[TR] Repro Comm Plates

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 06:37:06 MST 2008

If you want the old look on your plate try buying some "Metal etch" at the
hardware store and selectively apply it to the area you want to look old.  Be
careful as it will deffinately take the paint off the other areas.  Once
etched in the bare metal areas you can wipe it with some dirty grease from
your under carriage and age it to taste.

Best regards,
Tom