[TR] Repro Comm Plates

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Fri Mar 21 10:56:51 MST 2008

Especially on the LHD TR4 where the plate resides right below the
brake/clutch fluid reservoirs.

My TR3A commission plate shows it's age but I don't mind that... but the TR4
plate was just the piece of bare metal Jonmac describes.  A little too far
gone for me.

http://www.geocities.com/tucson_british_car_register/tr4-commission.html

Still have the old one in case someone someday prefers it.

Geo