[TR] Bell exhaust system

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sun Mar 16 16:23:40 MST 2008

   I just installed a new Bell SS stock type exhaust system.  The fit is
superb compared to the falcon system I had on it.   I was just wondering
about the eyelet hangars welded to the front intermediate pipes.  The
TRF catalog shows an L-shaped bracket that would attach theses eyelets
to something, but I'm not sure what.  They stick up very near the angle
drive on the OD transmission.  I just left them and used the other type
hangar instead.  Anyone know where that bracket would attach?   Thanks
John Mitchell  76 TR6