[TR] Early TR4 Configuration Wheel well plate

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Mar 16 13:41:47 MST 2008

Yes, driver's side.

When Nick did the original post on this he offered a photo of the plate from
a pic he 'saved from an old eBay auction'.

I looked at the photo but did not realize it was actually my car pictured.
I even went out to the garage to peek at the wheel well to confirm the plate
was in place on mine.  Well of course it was (still there).

Someday I will clean it enough to reveal the number but didn't do it now as
it is pretty far from the range of cars being discussed.

Geo